Picture Perfect!

I am finally finished! Yippee! Seriously, so much is going on, but I realized when I am doing DIY projects its helps clear my mind. Without further ado here is an update on my antique frame and fork and spoon






This project turned out the way I envisioned and I am so grateful my mom gave me these lovely fork and spoon. I plan on keeping these lovelies around for another 40+ years. : - ) 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you are inspired to turned your old pieces into lovely beauties. I LOVE your Kind comments, so drop me a line. 

Hugs, 

Vanessa

10 comments:

  1. Indeed! The red gives them a special look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's pretty original. I used to have a giant fork and spoon hanging on my wall years ago. This is cool. Following you now. Best wishes, Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a total 'thing' for utensils, what a great way to showcase these beauties! i believe i've commented on this frame, i absolutely adore it. thanks for sharing this on my link up, so fun to make new friends here.

    and ps i love your ribbon background, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so nice in the frame. I bet this makes your wall just pop. Great job Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red, really gives a nice pop.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the use of red! I found you on Blog Hop Social #18 and I'm now a linky follower. I would luv if you could follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanessa, it is perfect! You did an amazing job and I love the red! Thank you so much for sharing at It's a Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great red!! Glad you finished them! Stopping by to let you know I am featuring you today! Stop by and grab a button!
    Kim@madeinaday
    http://madeinaday.com

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2015. Website by Way2themes