Craftaholics Anonymous Holiday 2012 Handmade Gift Exchange

Happy Friday!

This week went by too fast and my house is turned upside down. I am behind this year with my Christmas decorations, but it will get done this weekend. : )

Today, I wanted to share with you what I made for Craftaholics Handmade Gift Exchange. This was super easy and so much fun to make for this person. I hope they like it. (Fingers crossed) :)

These are handmade coasters and a bottle with etched lettering. I added some vintage lace and tag.
As you can see I used etching cream to create the letter of the person's last name. 
I don't have a Silhouette machine or anything that can create these vinyl cut out's, so I got very creative. I will post the tutorial on this over the weekend along with the giveaway. Thanks so much for stopping by and leave me a SWEET comment. Appreciate you all and have an awesome weekend.

Hugs,

Vanessa








12 comments:

  1. Vanessa I love that bottle with the etched lettering ! I want to see the tutorial on that. You did a great job on coasters too.Leslie ( gwen moss)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tutorial on the coasters would be great! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how timely! i was about to toss a jar of etching cream i've had for a while because i'm kinda afraid to use it! can't wait for the tutorial to give me some much needed confidence ;) love, love your craftiness {& your blog)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'd love to know how you made the coasters. I'm thinking about doing the handmade gift exchange next year. It sounds so fun!! I really enjoy reading your blog. :)New follower, right here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strange....new comment didn't show up!! :-)
    I look forward to seeing the coaster tutorial!! Take care!

    Nonny
    www.notionsfromnonny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is weird, not sure how this happy, I will have to see what happen. Thank you for writing back though. Have a great day.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anxiously waiting your tutorial on the etching. Love the look of your jar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the etching! The coasters are awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! I saw you on the gift exchange linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vanessa!
    Those gifts are awesome! I ♥ 'em! That jar is so super cute! Can't wait to see how you did it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Gosh, these are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vanessa, I love your craft projects. The glass bottle is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2015. Website by Way2themes